Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    crizettevdb's Avatar
    crizettevdb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Mar 15, 2012, 04:16 AM
    Where can I go from here?
    I am a South African resident with a diploma in Civil engineering. I have gained quite a bit of experience working for consultants & project managers.
    I would like to get out of the country and gain some experience while earning a salary in a country like the Netherlands, Germany, Italy or well basically anywhere.
    I would love to do some travelling since I have never been out of my country.
    Please let me know if you know of any Civil Engineering firms that will take in a foreigner and assist with arrangements of getting me there.

    paraclete's Avatar
    paraclete Posts: 2,704, Reputation: 171
    Ultra Member

    Mar 28, 2012, 10:25 PM
    Try Australia they tell me the mining industry is crying out for trained individuals

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search