Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ArielXu's Avatar
    ArielXu Posts: 37, Reputation: 1
    Junior Member
     
    #1

    Oct 31, 2008, 07:36 PM
    I can be your purchasing asistant in China
    I graduated from Internatinal Economy and Trade of Huazhong Agriculture University in2007.

    What I want to do is international business. I know many foreigners want to purchase in China, but there is difficulty. I want to help someone to do this.

    I can communicate with the buyers, and find a proper supplier for him/her. But how can a buyer find me?

    If you are a buyer who want to purchase in China, how do you find a man help you?
    ArielXu's Avatar
    ArielXu Posts: 37, Reputation: 1
    Junior Member
     
    #2

    Oct 31, 2008, 07:38 PM

    Exporting or Inporting? They are both international business.

    How do you exporting to China? How can you inporting from China?
    Clough's Avatar
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member
     
    #3

    Oct 31, 2008, 10:23 PM

    Hi, ArielXu!

    I can appreciate what you are wanting to do. However, this site, Ask Me Help Desk, isn't a site where you can advertise being able to provide the service that you could do for others on this site. People ask and answer questions for free on this site. Chances are, that you're not going to be finding others on this site looking for the type of service that you provide.

    If you're having trouble getting what you would like to do as a business exposed really well in other ways on the Internet, then please let me know, because I can help to show you how to do that.

    Thanks!
    ArielXu's Avatar
    ArielXu Posts: 37, Reputation: 1
    Junior Member
     
    #4

    Oct 31, 2008, 10:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, ArielXu!

    I can appreciate what you are wanting to do. However, this site, Ask Me Help Desk, isn't a site where you can advertise being able to provide the service that you could do for others on this site. People ask and answer questions for free on this site. Chances are, that you're not going to be finding others on this site looking for the type of service that you provide.

    If you're having trouble getting what you would like to do as a business exposed really well in other ways on the Internet, then please let me know, because I can help to show you how to do that.

    Thanks!
    Thank you very much, and if you can show me where I can send the similar message?
    ArielXu's Avatar
    ArielXu Posts: 37, Reputation: 1
    Junior Member
     
    #5

    Oct 31, 2008, 11:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, ArielXu!

    I can appreciate what you are wanting to do. However, this site, Ask Me Help Desk, isn't a site where you can advertise being able to provide the service that you could do for others on this site. People ask and answer questions for free on this site. Chances are, that you're not going to be finding others on this site looking for the type of service that you provide.

    If you're having trouble getting what you would like to do as a business exposed really well in other ways on the Internet, then please let me know, because I can help to show you how to do that.

    Thanks!
    Please believe my sincerity that I am not advising here intentionally. ;)
    Clough's Avatar
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member
     
    #6

    Oct 31, 2008, 11:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ArielXu View Post
    Please believe my sincerity that I am not advising here intentionally. ;)
    I'm here, ArielXU!

    Thanks! I do understand that! Now, what I'm understanding as to what you would like to do, is that you would like to get some customers for you to be their purchasing assistant. Would that be correct?

    Thanks!
    ArielXu's Avatar
    ArielXu Posts: 37, Reputation: 1
    Junior Member
     
    #7

    Nov 1, 2008, 12:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    I'm here, ArielXU!

    Thanks! I do understand that! Now, what I'm understanding as to what you would like to do, is that you would like to get some customers for you to be their purchasing assistant. Would that be correct?

    Thanks!
    Thank you for your attention. That's right.
    Clough's Avatar
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member
     
    #8

    Nov 1, 2008, 12:34 AM

    Thanks!

    Are you equipped with everything that you need to do this business for someone if they, as a buyer, were to contact you?
    ArielXu's Avatar
    ArielXu Posts: 37, Reputation: 1
    Junior Member
     
    #9

    Nov 1, 2008, 12:43 AM

    I just think about this matter, for I feel anxious that I can't communicate with the foreigners face to face freely.

    For when my friend aske me to be his translator, I refused. I 'm not so confident that I'm qualified for this job.

    So I need to prepare when I am looking for the business.

    And thank you for your reminding.
    Clough's Avatar
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member
     
    #10

    Nov 1, 2008, 01:07 AM

    Are you presently employed somewhere?
    ArielXu's Avatar
    ArielXu Posts: 37, Reputation: 1
    Junior Member
     
    #11

    Nov 1, 2008, 01:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Are you presently employed somewhere?
    Yup.

    I am working as an exporting stuff in Ningbo, China. What I do is selling our products abroad by webs.

    Are you still working now? You job is really enviabble. Hope I can enjoy your music someday.
    Clough's Avatar
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member
     
    #12

    Nov 1, 2008, 01:36 AM

    Thanks! You may be able to have a taste of what I can do musically in a little bit! But, we can talk about that on the other thread that has really nothing to do with what you have asked about on this thread.

    I'm working a lot, but the money doesn't come in on a regular basis because some of the jobs are very large.

    Is what you would like to do concerning having a business of your own, something that you would like to advertise via the web?

    Thanks!
    ArielXu's Avatar
    ArielXu Posts: 37, Reputation: 1
    Junior Member
     
    #13

    Nov 1, 2008, 01:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Thanks! You may be able to have a taste of what I can do musically in a little bit! But, we can talk about that on the other thread that has really nothing to do with what you have asked about on this thread.

    I'm working a lot, but the money doesn't come in on a regular basis because some of the jobs are very large.

    Is what you would like to do concerning having a business of your own, something that you would like to advertise via the web?

    Thanks!
    The same is that they both are business with foreigners.

    The difference is that my job now is selling the products of our factory to foreiners, but the business of my own is helping the foreigners buy goods from China.
    Clough's Avatar
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member
     
    #14

    Nov 1, 2008, 01:47 AM

    Then you are getting some experience doing something along the lines of what you would like to do yourself. What is your answer to the following question that I did ask, please?

    Is what you would like to do concerning having a business of your own, something that you would like to advertise via the web?
    Thanks!
    ArielXu's Avatar
    ArielXu Posts: 37, Reputation: 1
    Junior Member
     
    #15

    Nov 1, 2008, 02:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Then you are getting some experience doing something along the lines of what you would like to do yourself. What is your answer to the following question that I did ask, please?



    Thanks!
    Absolutely no.

    I thought there may be someone who want to purchase in China in this forum. I just want to have a try.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

 

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.


Check out some similar questions!

Purchasing from china [ 4 Answers ]

What kind of permits/licensing do I need

Purchasing [ 9 Answers ]

Hi first post, was looking up that chair cover forum. I'm so worried sent this company large amount of money I've heard no response for them. Has anyone used them before.:confused:

Purchasing computer parts from Japan or china? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am looking to buy new and used computer parts from both Japan and China, or possibly other Asian countries. I would like to find a contact to start this process. Please if you can help please respond! dana@dsofky.com Thanks!!


View more questions Search