Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    amyswrite's Avatar
    amyswrite Posts: 9, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jun 28, 2007, 10:35 AM
    Business Licensure in the UK
    Is there a specific license needed to operate as an Interior Designer in the UK? Is there a specific cert. or education required?

    Curlyben's Avatar
    Curlyben Posts: 18,471, Reputation: 1857
    Admin & Wine Expert

    Jun 28, 2007, 10:44 AM
    Nope, nothing at all.
    Anyone can, and does, set themselves up as an Interior Designer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tell me some business plans of internet business [ 1 Answers ]

I am Biomedical engineer. I have interest in food, restaurants, medical equipments. Is there any business plans for me? pl. guide me

Business [ 2 Answers ]

What is the difference between supply chains on a B2C site compared to a B2B site?

New Business [ 4 Answers ]

I am putting a product together so that I can get it into the retail stores. Any ideas on how or where to begin. If anyone out there has succeeded in this area, I would appreciate any advise as I am A NEWBE at this. I am thinking that I need to get in touch with the buyer maybe? Thanks...

Business to business vs Business to Consumer retail [ 1 Answers ]

How does Business to business retail differ from business to consumer retail?

View more questions Search