Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dkrasner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2007, 09:15 PM
    Bathroom Ceiling Flat vs. Semi-gloss
    This is for a bathroom without a bathtub or shower (no condensation). Should I use a flat paint for the ceiling or a semi-gloss?
    carsonchief Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2007, 10:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dkrasner
    This is for a bathroom without a bathtub or shower (no condensation). Should I use a flat paint for the ceiling or a semi-gloss?
    Use semi-gloss. It is more durable, reflects the light and cleans better. You can get semi-gloss in a water base paint for easy clean-up. The best I have found is a Sears product.
    TUNKIESMOM Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2007, 10:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dkrasner
    I would use semi gloss the small abount of shine will make the room look bigger you can also do it a little daker that the walls to make it look bigger

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to tile (ceramic) a bathroom ceiling? [ 9 Answers ]

My basement bathroom ceiling is very low (7ft), especially over the shower/tub area. As a result, I am installing ceramic tile on the ceiling because of the moisture thing. I'm already using the same 12x12 ceramic tile on the floor and walls. This tile is recommended for floor or walls. I...

Knocking noise in ceiling and bathroom [ 10 Answers ]

I have a brand new house built 5 months ago. I can hear random knocks and single bangs in my attached bath and bedroom ceiling. The bathroom sounds metallic, and the ceiling sounds like something is hitting my roof. As if its in the attic or someone threw a rock on my roof. I kept convincing...

Bathroom ceiling vent humdity [ 1 Answers ]

4 year old home, Calgary, Alberta Canada. Water/condensation draining back through soft 4" corrugated flexible vent hose onto ceiling and vent. Viewed in attic and found long (10 ft and then vertical for another 10 ft) length of same soft corrugated hose/insulated vent pipe with "custom" goose...

Leak From Bathroom Ceiling [ 1 Answers ]

Just upgraded my water well which required that we run chlorine through the pipes for disinfection. Same week, ceiling started leaking around fan vent. Leak mysteriously stopped for several days and has now started again, same place. When we turn the water off at the pump, the leak continues. We...

Mice in ceiling of semi-detached house [ 1 Answers ]

Thanks for being an expert. I am a new owner of a semi-detached house. I have heard very occasional skittering in my living-room ceiling and suspect mice. I have looked both on the outside and inside the house, but can find no obvious entry point. Could the mice be in the walls and/or coming in...

View more questions Search