Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

May 14, 2009, 04:01 PM
    Painting wooden

Does anyone know how much paint it would take to do this and how many paint colors? The cutouts will be outside, so I need to know how much primer too? Thanks!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 14, 2009, 04:41 PM

My dear, guess at it like anyone else would do ! So you have primer and paint left over. It will last for another project.

Tick
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

May 14, 2009, 05:19 PM

I can't guess unfortunately, or I need to be at least close. It is for an eagle project and they require accurate amounts of supplies needed to do the project. I don't know anything about painting though, so if anyone can give an estimate on the amount of paint needed to do 3 wooden cut out characters, about 5 feet high, please let me know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I know what to charge for interior painting and drywall finishing and painting [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to know what to charge per square foot to prime and to finish coat new drywall? I am bidding to paint interior walls and ceilings in a new house. One coat primer and one coat finish. Both coats will be sprayed and backrolled. What is an average rate to charge per foot for each coat?

Painting old wooden doors [ 1 Answers ]

I have wooden doors in my house which are very old. I want to repaint them. How can I do this by myself?

Wooden shed [ 2 Answers ]

I have a large wooden shed by my house we just had a tree cut down I would like to move it to the back of the yard what's the best way to move one of these sheds

Painting Exterior Wooden Deck Rail [ 3 Answers ]

A treated deck was installed in 2004, no paint or stain at this time. In 2006 I painted the top rail with an exterior wood paint. The painted surface is now chipping and flaking off. I'm assuming that I should have primed it first (ouch). My question is, do I now have to sand this down to a bare...

Novel - Wooden Centauri [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Askme Helpers, Can someone please help me with the novel 'Wooden Centauri'? I need the: Authors name, If it was published in Hardback, The ISBN, If it is available on Cassette, CD or online for download or listening to,

View more questions Search