I am remodeling my kitchen and I used to have an electric range and now I have a gas cooktop and a double oven (the oven is electric). I have gas to the water heater, but nowhere else in the house. Just need to know if there is specific type if line to use and if there are codes as to where it has to go, can I run it in my attic and down the wall, does it matter how close it is to electricity (wiring, junction boxes, etc.) can I tap into the gas at the water heater, or do I have to come from the meter? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again!