Dear Readers,
Does anyone know where I can get do-it-yourself materials to correct foggy windows (ie. Moisture that gets trapped between glass panes)? I have heard about a simple process of drilling holes and installing small vents. However, not sure where to best drill the holes and where I would get small vents to insert. Please don't reply with "replacement is the only option", because it is not. Thank you.