I have put up some new paneling and most of it looks really good, but there are a few seams that show up. My brother told me about using seam tape that matches my paneling, I cannot find this, Lowe's & home depot thought I was on drugs when I asked. Can any one point me to a website or a store that would carry paneling seam tape?

Thank you