Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    babyboosay's Avatar
    babyboosay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Nov 21, 2010, 03:18 PM
    What is the best insurance for a business?
    What unsurance company covers things like fire,and flooding
    twinkiedooter's Avatar
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

    Nov 21, 2010, 03:54 PM

    Basically all the bigger insurance companies do this. You also will need some kind of liability insurance or an umbrella policy. Call your local independent insurance agent and have him advise you what you need for what kind of business you have. You need the umbrella coverage if you go to client's homes and do work there for instance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Insurance for business [ 2 Answers ]

What is the average cost of insurance for janitorial cleaning business for an individual that is a sole-proprietor with no employees?

Insurance business [ 2 Answers ]

Im a new insurance agent who just started an insurance agency. How to make my new insurance business and clientele grow?

Auto insurance [ 6 Answers ]

I wonder if someone could explain what constitutes “business use” of your automobile for insurance purposes. If a person is self employed and drives his or her car to work every day (like everyone else) why would insurance companies consider this to be business use and want to charge a premium? I...

What's the best insurance for my business [ 4 Answers ]

I am starting a flooring business and was wanting to make sure I get the correct insurance To cover my business in case of any problems I would run into. Also if anybody can explain if I would be better to incorporate or not.

Business Libility Insurance [ 3 Answers ]

I'm in the process of starting a Pet Sitting business and wanted to know what kinds of insurance I need to carry. I've heard business Liability insurance is a must. Is that the same as being bonded? In case something breaks in the clients home? Thanks, Rich

View more questions Search