Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DianeMG Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2009, 05:28 PM
    Dog Liability insurance for Northern Ireland
    I am looking for a insurance company that will insure a very friendly Pit Bull in Northern Ireland. Liability insurance
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2009, 06:05 PM

Here is a site I found but I have no idea if they are expensive or anything about them.

Irish Insurance - Pet Insurance for Northern Ireland Residents

You might want to check with a vet or a pet store. Do you have stores like PetSmart or Petco in Ireland? I am sure they can help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Liability Insurance [ 3 Answers ]

Is it possible to buy only liability insurance rather than the total homeowner's policy? I live near the water and the cost of insurance is prohibitive and the deductibles are ridiculously high. I do not however want to be without liability insurance.

Moving to USA from Northern Ireland [ 3 Answers ]

My friends and I are currently in school living in Northern Ireland and when were 18 we are wanting to go to university there. Our questions are.. Do we need a Green Card to do so? If so, how do we get one because they seem hard to get or you have to do some stupid lottery thing? Is it hard...

Liability insurance [ 2 Answers ]

I have been making herbal soaps and selling to my immediate friends and family, but now strangers want to buy and I need to find out what kind of insurance I should carry and where to get it.

Insurance Liability [ 12 Answers ]

Car A is exiting a parking lot. Car A pauses just short of the aisle leading to the curbcut to wait for a delivery van to get clear. Car B comes down the next aisle turns into the aisle behind Car A. Car B then passes Car A on the left and makes a right in front of Car A hitting Car A on the point...

View more questions Search