Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    celeves Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2006, 11:06 AM
    Motion to Continue
    My husband and I are tyring to reconcile. I have already filed a motion to continue with the court. Is there any way to get a motion for leave from court or a motion to stay to see if we can work things out without having to refile for divorce if they don't workout? Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,
    Cynthia Eleves
    LUNAGODDESS Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Aug 28, 2006, 01:20 PM
    What juridstiction are you in? That would help... in order to give you a correct response... believe this all courts and states are not alike...
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2006, 07:01 PM
    You should be able to. File your motion with the court, with an attorney's help if necessary. As long as your husband is agreeable it shouldn't be a problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Briggs & Stratton 12.5 hp issues continue... Can anybody help? [ 11 Answers ]

I've been struggling with problems with my 12.5 b&s vertical shaft motor. It ran low on oil a while back, it never seized... but it did stop from the friction. I simply took the head off & lubed the cylinder wall with oil & worked the piston by hand via the flywheel. I put the head back on & then...

Tax Benefit Question - Should I Buy or Continue to Rent? [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone. I'm new here and hope to get some replies. I hope this is the right place to post my tax benefit question. I'm thinking of buying my first home; the property is in the Northern Virginia suburbs of Washington, DC and priced at $375,000. My total household income is about $8520 a...

Need motion in opposition to defendants motion for summary judgement & TO STOP Thief [ 5 Answers ]

Good day all,received a motion in the mail "plaintiff's motion for default judgement as to defendents xxxxxx,xxxxxx,xxxxxx, and judgement on the pledings as to defendant xxxxxxx (state gov agency that sold the tax deed ) this case is about a overlooked tax lein sold against my grandmothers house ...

Brownian Motion [ 2 Answers ]

In simple terms, what is the cause of brownian motion?? THANK YOU... THANK YOU!

View more questions Search