Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pandydurai Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2007, 12:08 PM
    H1 Employer is not paying
    Hi

I was employed with Nj based consulting company. They were not giving my salary properly and finally when I resigned from them they didn't pay whatever they owe me around $7500.

In this case what are my options to get this money back. They are giving foolish reply for not giving money..

Should I contact Department of labor? Is there any other way?

Thanks

Pandy

Check out some similar questions!

Employer not paying [ 9 Answers ]

I recently quit my job at a car lot where I was a sales man. My employer is refusing to pay me and states he doesn't have to because I was a commissioned employee and states I didn't meet my draw for the month prior and that I owe him. There was never any document signed that stated any money would...

Paying twice [ 1 Answers ]

I opened a account with a furniture company many years ago (apex 10yrs ago) and I thought my bill was paid in full I just received a letter from a collection company telling me that I have this outstanding bill with them I told them that I do not have my paper work from the furniture company.I...

How can you know if employer will verify? [ 3 Answers ]

Is there any way to tell in advance whether an employer will attempt to verify an applicant's education/degrees? Is there a standard for this practice, particularly among municipal employers?

H1B, employer not paying withheld income taxes [ 3 Answers ]

I know that my employer isn't paying the income taxes that he withholds from my salary. Does that affect my situation regarding my H1B? I mean in the application it says that I should be paid a certain salary to have this Visa and if the taxes that are withheld are not paid it will look like I have...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.