Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    p_jaypi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2007, 11:14 AM
    h1 transfer without paystubs
    I am in USA with H1 from company A. Another company B has interviewed and they want to transfer my H1. But as I came to US just before 2 weeks, there is no pay stub from company A. Is it possible for me to apply for H1 transfer without paystub? If so, within howmany days Company B needs to apply for H1 transfer. Advise... it is very urgent
    pandydurai Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2007, 11:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by p_jaypi
    I am in USA with H1 from company A. Another company B has interviewed and they want to transfer my H1. But as I came to US just before 2 weeks, there is no pay stub from company A. Is it possible for me to apply for H1 transfer without paystub? If so, within howmany days Company B needs to apply for H1 transfer. advise ... it is very urgent
    Yes it is possible otherwise your future employer would not have offered (if so) anything to you..

You can transfer your visa without pay stubs within 30 days once landed in US. If it is beyond this period you need to submitt pay stubs.

Your visa would get approve.

Please make sure that you have sufficient documents to do your transfer. Check with your new employer for the required documents.
    Please study about the future employer before joining there. There are quite a few unethical employers in IT field.

All the best.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

H1 transfer [ 1 Answers ]

Kbv

H1 transfer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi , I am working in USA for company A and I have H1B visa valid till March 30, 2008. I want to transfer my H1 visa to company B. Regarding that I have couple of questions , Can you please give me some input on this ? 1. If my H1 transfer to company B gets approved and ...

View more questions Search