Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pandydurai Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2007, 07:01 AM
    What should I look for before buying a new Camcoder?
    Hi
    I am planning to buy a new camcoder but I have no idea what are the facilities I should look for. I am ready to spend aroung $500 - $750. Is there a camcode which saves the file in its hard disk in MPEG Format or any other ready to use format?

Please suggest.:p

Thanks

Pandy

Check out some similar questions!

Failing to download videos onto my computer from my Sony DCR-TRV330 Camcoder [ 4 Answers ]

I am failing to see my camcorder (Sony DCR-TRV330) despite having loaded the USB driver for it. If I open the software that I am using to capture (MGI Viedo Wave III) including the standard moviemaker it says no video capture device has been detected. Can anyone help. I am beginning to wonder if...

Co-buying property [ 5 Answers ]

What is the safest way to co-buy a property were going to flip? The house needs to be remodeled first. Both of us have great credit and income to afford the debt. We can pay cash for the property, but are concerned about running short on the remodel. My concern is how to best title the...

Buying a house. [ 6 Answers ]

I am buying a house with my boyfriend... however, everything is 100% in my name. We've verbally agreed that we go in 50/50 and walk away 50/50. I know this is an extremely slippery slope, considering everything that can go wrong... but I'm looking for a little advice in regards to protection. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.