Payment process amount paid for Joined Professionals?

Asked May 13, 2014, 08:09 AM 3 Answers
    Hello, I have been a Master Plumber for approximately 30 years in 4 States. I am interested in joining but I want to know how the Professionals get paid, and how much they get paid. I'll await your response. Thank you and have a good day! {Email removed}

Last edited by ScottGem; May 13, 2014 at 08:15 AM.
    Search this Question
    ScottGem's Avatar
    ScottGem Posts: 64,884, Reputation: 6039
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

#2

May 13, 2014, 08:15 AM

Joining what?
    talaniman's Avatar
    talaniman Posts: 51,968, Reputation: 10760

#3

May 13, 2014, 09:24 AM
    If you mean joining this site, its volunteers and there is no formal pay for professional.
    ma0641's Avatar
    ma0641 Posts: 14,365, Reputation: 941
    Plumbing Expert

#4

May 13, 2014, 01:07 PM
    Joining... a union? Gee, I bet we wish we would get paid. Sorry, all volunteers here, some pro's, some handypersons, people wishing to learn more.

The amount of overhead debited to work in process inventory should be [ 5 Answers ]

The predetermined overhead rate is 80% of direct labor cost. During he month, $700,000 of factory labor costs were incurred of which $100,000 was indirect labor. The amount of overhead debited to work in process inventory should be

I joined rainbow-mail.net, is it true to paid international members [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I joined rainbow-mail.net, is it true to paid international members, I was upgraded, and paid trade fee also, but no reply to me since 2 months over. Please anybody reply me, thank you people...

Can I make a payment for the amount of community service I owe? [ 2 Answers ]

I am in the United States military and was charged with underage drinking, my penalty was to be served out through 50 hours of community service by the following year, which makes the deadline only a few days prior to my 21st birthday. Is it possible for me to make a payment for the amount of...

Payment After Eviction Process [ 6 Answers ]

My landlord has recently filed an eviction suit for non-payment of rent in Florida. We have yet to schedule a hearing and still have a few days to respond to the court with a defense. If we paid the rent would the landlord have to drop the eviciton and continue to let us stay in the home?