How to write a proper business introduction letter?

Asked Mar 30, 2014, 10:13 PM 1 Answer
    Please help me for write a one letter for introduction of my business.

Last edited by talaniman; Mar 30, 2014 at 10:56 PM.
    Search this Question
    1 Answer
    talaniman's Avatar
    talaniman Posts: 51,903, Reputation: 10756

#2

Mar 31, 2014, 07:19 AM
    If you have Microsoft word you can obtain a template of a proper letter of introduction. If not simply Google.

Determine the amount active business income eligible for the small business deduction [ 1 Answers ]

Problem You, a tax professional working at a local accounting firm, have just received a request from Terry, an assurance partner in the office, asking you to prepare a memorandum to one of his client tax files. He would like you to determine the amount of active business income eligible for the...

Iwish to start a business but I don't have strong finincial baground for business [ 5 Answers ]

I am willing to start a business but I don't have strong baground of business famally or good finiancial support so what kind of business I do need to start I am mba(marketing) post graduate with 4 year of experience and currently working as a erp cunsultant but becase of recesssion my salary is...

Business Being Named the Same as Another Business and Registering a Business [ 3 Answers ]

What if mt business name is taken and how do I register my company or business? :)

Business to business vs Business to Consumer retail [ 1 Answers ]

How does Business to business retail differ from business to consumer retail?