Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    tommy1982's Avatar
    tommy1982 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Nov 11, 2015, 05:28 PM
    Work authorization question
    I submitted my i130 and i485 documents to get residence status along with the i765 for work authorization. I noticed that my j1 said I was subject to the two rule and through miscommunication my lawyer said it wasn't a big deal. My interview came and while everything else went well, they said my application would be denied because of the 212e rule and to expect a letterin the mail. I know I will need to reapply the 485,but will this also cancel the work authorization? Or because my 130 is still good will it go through still?
    newacct's Avatar
    newacct Posts: 321, Reputation: 21
    Full Member

    Nov 11, 2015, 08:19 PM
    Yes, when they deny Adjustment of Status, they should also revoke any EAD and AP you got on the basis of being an AOS applicant. The I-130 petition has nothing to do with it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Switch from E2 to L2 Visum, what happens with work authorization [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm currently an E2 visa holder. I'm eligible to work through my work authorization card and am employed with a software company. Now my husband's contract will change and we will receive a L visum. With my L2 visum I can apply for a new work authorization card. My question is - what...

How can I get work authorization,I have a b1/b2 visa [ 1 Answers ]

I have a valid b1/b2 visa,i am currently in the usa,i would like to look for work,what should i do,not all employers want the hassle of being a sponsor! but i want to be legal

No authorization [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm here new and I like this page very much and to be honest I'm a nobody with computer and I like to learn more and my question is that I like to download games and especially from reflexive but every time that I open the page and try to download their games, I get the messages that I'm...

Medical authorization [ 1 Answers ]

My 9 year old Nephew is coming to California to stay for a week long visit without his parents from Colorado. Do I need to get some type of medical authorization note from his parents in case of an emergency?

View more questions Search