Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    nilton8's Avatar
    nilton8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Oct 27, 2010, 08:14 AM
    Whow can I report a person who charge a person to make him a ligal person in the usa
    A woman that married an illigal immigrant to get him his resident card by charging him money they bught a house under bouth names to present to immigration that they are living together but the truth is they live separe he lives with the mother of his children and she lives with her grilfrien she is Lesbian and still charging him money until he becomes US Citisen I consider this an illigal Issue.
    NYcityboy's Avatar
    NYcityboy Posts: 785, Reputation: 65
    Senior Member

    Oct 28, 2010, 03:10 PM

    Call ICE with details and your contact information. 1-866-DHS-2-ICE
    Fr_Chuck's Avatar
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692

    Oct 28, 2010, 05:36 PM

    I guess the other question is if they are happy and not hurting anyone about it, why do you care, are you friends since you know so much info
    Sympathetic's Avatar
    Sympathetic Posts: 5, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Oct 30, 2010, 02:04 AM
    Why do you care? Get over yourself. Let the proper authorities deal with it. The IO ( immigration officer ) is trained to sniff out these types of sham marriages. Get a life. I am all for LEGAL immigration, but it sounds like you got a pole up your butt.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dreamt About A Person I didn't Know.1 year later,That person adds me on Facebook.. [ 1 Answers ]

I had a dream two nights ago; But I had this same dream Last Year.. I was walking outside with my granparents and my best friend sam There was a group of spanish guys following us ; and sam said those were '' los cubanos '' (the cubans) it was a gang; And my grandparents , sam and I jumped...

Other law--Any time a person asks this of another person, it must be respected. If I [ 1 Answers ]

Any time a person asks this of another person, it must be respected. If it is not, legal action can be taken against the person who is contacting someone who doesn't want to be contacted. I that true?? Panda1969

View more questions Search