Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    makwarior's Avatar
    makwarior Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Nov 19, 2008, 09:19 PM
    I want to go in canada from the USA can I?
    I came from Europe (Italy) and I want to go in Canada from the Usa but I want to stay more then a week they take my I 94 w?if yes and I want to return in the Usa they give me another I 94 w or can I ask a I 94?:)
    lawanwadee's Avatar
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

    Nov 20, 2008, 01:29 AM

    You can enter US under visa waiver program and you can enter Canada from US, but returning back to US again after one week in Canada is impossible unless you can convince immigration officers why they should let you in...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Canada law [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question here and I was wondering if you can explain why this Is true. Thanks. Pete buys a power lawn mower from Mower Co. not to cut lawns, but to Race it in the Mower Races. Pete tells the salesman this, and the Salesman assures him that it is the fastest lawnmower in town. But...

How to Come canada [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm shaili I'm an indian I want to settle in canada I have a US visitor visa can you please guide me that how do I settle in canada with my husband.

Going to Canada [ 5 Answers ]

Did that go into effect to need a passport to go to Canada this year? We want to go up this summer?

View more questions Search