Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    deepthikrishna's Avatar
    deepthikrishna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Nov 5, 2007, 04:21 AM
    Travel on L2 visa. L1 applicant not being in US currently.
    My husband has a valid L1 visa but he is not in US currently. Can I travel to US without him being in US?
    passport1's Avatar
    passport1 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Nov 6, 2007, 09:16 AM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

H4 US visa travel to canada [ 3 Answers ]

Does a citizen of a third world country required to have a canadian tourist visa though he/she been living in the US for almost 4 years and currently holding a H4 visa? I will trully appriciate the replies... tnx a lot and have a nice day... :)

Felony conviction and travel visa [ 6 Answers ]

I was convicted of "transporting with intent to distrubute marijuana (450 lbs)" and served 8 and 1/2 years. I have another 3 years of supervised federal release. After my commitment is served, will I have any restrictions when applying for a visa to travel outside of the country? Are there...

Travel expenses deduction for L1 visa (less than 1 year) [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Tax Expert, My sister, Indian citizen worked for WMC direct (Burbank) from Aug 12th 2005 to June 12th 2006 with an L1 visa. According to publication 519, pg 28, Chapter 5, if a temporary assignment lasts less than 1 year, ordinary and necessary travel expenses as well as lodging(rent paid...

H1B Visa Pending, want to travel. [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I would be glad if someone could help me out here, about travelling abroad while my application for changing from F1 to H1 status is pending. If I travel abroad right now, my I94 card number is going to change, so will that require me to REFILE the H1 application again or I would be...

View more questions Search