Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    destiny2010's Avatar
    destiny2010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Feb 11, 2010, 04:21 PM
    Transfer of F-2 to H-1B visa
    I am on F-1 visa and my husband is coming on F-2 status. In future, can he convert F-2 status to H-1 status if he is getting job?
    lawanwadee's Avatar
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

    Feb 11, 2010, 05:09 PM

    As long as he maintains his legal status in US.. yes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

H1 to F1 visa transfer in US [ 3 Answers ]

I am on a valid H1 and currently working in US (for past 3 years). I have been accepted in US business school and need to change the visa status to F1 before I join the school. I want to know about the possibilities and difficulties in doing the following - Can I request H1 to F1 change in...

View more questions Search