Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    Sar1's Avatar
    Sar1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Feb 23, 2015, 07:58 AM
    Switching from u visa to j2
    I'm onj1 visa a boyfriend is on U visa . We wanted him to switch on j2 after marriage . Is it possible ?
    lawanwadee's Avatar
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

    Mar 28, 2015, 03:08 PM
    To change his status to J-2, means you have to sponsor him. This may not be a good idea, depending on how he obtained his U visa.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My TV is switching itself off [ 2 Answers ]

My TV is switching itself on and off after a while.

Why does my TV keep switching itself off? [ 4 Answers ]

I have had my Samsung 46" plasma for at least 5 years,every time I put my ps3 on,it swithes the TV on/off.I tried 5 new hdmi cables and got a new ps3 and it still does funny my xbox works fine on it.

Switching from one to another [ 3 Answers ]

I bought a new computer about 7 months ago and it has the new Windows Vista Home Basic. It's okay but I'd rather have my Windows XP back. Is there a simple way to remove the Vista and program XP on my computer?

View more questions Search