Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    jromero's Avatar
    jromero Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Apr 4, 2014, 08:10 PM
    Social security contribution after being deported
    I was deported and would like to know if there is a way for me to some how be able to get a lump sum of all of the social security I contributed while working legally in the USA. I am not instrested in getting the ssi benefits or so, I would just like to know how I can get my money back.
    odinn7's Avatar
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

    Apr 4, 2014, 09:31 PM
    You can't.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can my social security disability payments from Social Security can be garnished [ 5 Answers ]

I am on Social Security Disability. I was just served a small claims request and I wonder if they can garnish my social security benefits?

Social Security disability,unemployment and social security [ 2 Answers ]

I got approved for ssdi but got disapproved for ssi because my unemployment can I later get ssi after my unemployment is finished?:(

Germany social security tel # refund of contribution [ 2 Answers ]

Request form for applaid for refound of contribution from germany

Medicare,Social Security Contribution and all other taxes for L1 B Visa Holders [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Can anybody please direct me to the sites or let me know about all the taxes( % or amount) mentioned above ( Medicare,Social Security Contribution and all other taxes) for a L1B visa holder working in Massachusetts. It will be really helpful if you please inform,anything I have missed in...

View more questions Search