Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gferns Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2007, 08:56 AM
    Validity of documents attested by portuguese consulate in Goa
    Is it true that documents attested by portuguese consulate in goa have a validity period of only 6 months and they cannot be used after that for sending them to PORTUGAL for obtaining portuguese nationality.
    GA01LD8055 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2010, 07:07 PM

I think they have avalidity of 6 months before submission .but once submitted to portugal and you get your Process number they are valid indefinitely till your process is complete !
    Viva

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Portuguese consulate in Goa... running fraud passport racket [ 4 Answers ]

I submitted my papers for acquiring Portuguese nationality 4 yrs ago in 2000. My process was dragged on as usual by lisbon authorities since 6 yrs In 2005 I received my identification process appt date wherein was asked to get an original document issued to my parents during Portuguese era...

Validity of documents attested by portuguese nationality [ 1 Answers ]

Is it true that documents attested by portuguese consulate in goa have a validity period of 6 months and cannot be used for sending them to PORTUGAL after that for obtaining portuguese nationality.

Disputing the credit card collections validity [ 11 Answers ]

One last credit card to clear up. I have 2 weeks left to answer in writing before they proceed to place judgement. I want to dispute it because I am not clear this law firm really ownes the debt or has an original contract. When I asked the attorney on the phone to produce proof that...

Validity of likert scale [ 2 Answers ]

I am constructing a likert scale. How could I know about its validity

View more questions Search