Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krrssna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2013, 01:54 AM
    Am I eligible for L1-Blanket?
    Hi,

I've been working with my current company from last 3years, and having 7years of IT experience. My company is ready to sponsor me L1-Blanket but I don't have a degree. Am I eligible for L1-B Blanket?

Please advise.

Thanks
    Srikrishna
    [email protected]

Check out some similar questions!

Personalized Blanket [ 2 Answers ]

Ok so for christmas I really wanted to get my mom and dad a personalized blanket with a picture of my dog, and the family. I know it would mean a lot to them because we miss our dog so much (died of cancer 4 or 5 months ago). Where would I go to get something like this done? Should I order it...

Water heater blanket [ 4 Answers ]

Do the water heater blankets work and could you wrap multiple blankets to increase the R-value?

L1 blanket visa [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am having L1 blanket visa, and staying in US for 2 years now. I want to resign the company. How many days can I stay in US after I resign and can I come back with a new visa in future ? Regards, Amit

Dual citizenship French/US. Mother French.Am I eligible and is my daughter eligible [ 1 Answers ]

My mother was born in France, she had French and American Citizenship.. My sisters and I all have US citizenship. My mother put together all of the paperwork to make sure my sisters and I could have dual citizenship... My sisters all applied for dual French citizenship and received it 17 years ago...

L1-Blanket petition eligibility [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, I am having 6 years of IT experience and my Education qualification is B.E ( in Mechanical ).I have applied for L1-Premium.. But company had converted to L1-Blanket. Will my Education qualification creates problem for L1-Blanket petition?? I heard that for L1-Blanket petition...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.