Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    najibsameh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2011, 01:20 PM
    Reason to apply for nationality in belgium
    I am in the process to apply for Belgian nationality(citizenship)and I am already recognized as a permanent refugee here in Belgium, now I can apply for the citizenship so in the form is asked: WHY YOU WANT TO ASK BELGIAN NATIONALITY.
    So I am looking for a best reason which to be more logical and acceptable for the government of Belgium to get me asp the citizenship.

Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

What are the documents needed to apply for Portuguese nationality? [ 0 Answers ]

My mother holds Portuguese pasport,so what r the documents needed for me to apply fr Portuguese nationality?as she is born in goa,n I'm born in goa as wel.and how long it will take after submitting the documents?

Taxes US-Belgium [ 1 Answers ]

Dear, I am a Belgian citizen, currently enrolled at a US University with a J1 student visa. I am graduating this semester and I am applying for Academic Training since I got a job offer from a professor to do research for him. I am trying to calculate if I will be able to cover all my...

How to apply for portuguese nationality for a minor with one parent being portuguese [ 3 Answers ]

My partner is a portuguese citizen,living with me in england.I am a zimbabwean citizen,we are not married but have a baby together.we would like to register the baby as a portuguese national.how do we do that?and is she able to travel to zimbabwe with her father?

I am sudanese I apply for french nationality after ui got a status of refugies [ 1 Answers ]

I am sudanese I apply for french nationality after ui got a status of refugies my mother obtained to the same nationality and my sisters also since 10 years back I am waiting now but for how long it takes I mean how many time it tak to give me answer?I mean if I have rights to obtain to french...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.