Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    planningfuture Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2011, 10:31 PM
    Divorce to eu citizen?
    Does an American who is divorcing a European have any rights after the divorce?
    Can the American citizen live in Europe?
    I am an american citizen living in the US, who is divorcing a European citizen who lives in Europe. I want to know if I would be able to obtain a working visa in Europe after we divorce.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 29, 2011, 02:43 AM
    Divorcing someone in another country does not keep you from normal activities. It isn't a crime to divorce someone.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Divorce from and illegal citizen [ 10 Answers ]

I prematurely married someone I was dating because he was an illegal citizen. I told him it wasn't working and while I was on a business trip he moved out behind my back giving me a 7 day notice before rent on our home was due. If I am evicted for non-payment and we are taken to court and he is...

Can an American citizen easily file a divorce with a non-american citizen? [ 12 Answers ]

She entered through a K1 visa. She later decide to go back to her home country. Because of this, she couldn't get back to the US as she also had some troubles with visa. Can her husband file and process a divorce without his wife consent?

Divorce From Citizen of Ukraine [ 4 Answers ]

I was married 6-7-2005. My wife left with her clothes 1-16-07 for unknown reasons. She did not speak English very well. We had had minor problems involving her 23 year old son whom she missed very much. It was impossible to get a visa for him. She crashed the 2006 Toyota Solara I bought for her on...

View more questions Search