Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gumba Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2011, 08:39 AM
    Ex con
    As an excon no one will rent me an apartment. I served my time, don't I get a second chance
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2011, 09:05 AM

Hello g:

Sure you do. Keep looking. It's kind of like a job. An excon has to look harder than your average citizen.

excon
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2011, 02:27 PM

Federal housing won't accept you being a felon. You actually have to pay rent somewhere and find a landlord who is not too picky about his tenants. Money talks and BS walks proves correct here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex con needs home [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find a place in tucson az that will rent to my boyfriend as a convicted felon. He has been on porole over six months and we can't seem to find a decent spot to take him in. he has to be on the lease or his parole officer will send him back. I've known this guy since I was 4 and thus...

Is there a such thing as an EX con? [ 8 Answers ]

I was just thinking about this... how can one be a "ex"-con? If you've been tried and convicted, that's it, isn't it? You're a convict because you've been convicted and that doesn't change when your time is served or debt is paid, you've still been convicted of the crime. The only exception I could...

Con edison [ 10 Answers ]

My lights in my private apt,flickers a lot I'm hardly at home.but my light bill comes to high,and I unplug certain things I use.I only plug in when I use it.I only turn on my and it start going on and off,flicking.I'm a single female.and I keep finding it strange for my bill to be high.

Con not get to intenet [ 1 Answers ]

I have a wireless G Adpator on a Dell 4600C. THe connection to D-link reads very good. I am unable to connect to the intenet I get "the page does not display" When I hard wire to the router to my computer I get to the internet. When I try to go through my wireless G I get to my...

Is it just a con? [ 5 Answers ]

We've been living together for 6yrs. Quite often NOT for the last 2. This last fight was really bad on his part. I kicked him out again. 2wks later he says he bought me a new car as a wedding gift. Then he tells me I'm not on the insurance. Then he admits he bought it for establishing HIS credit...

View more questions Search