Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mattbs7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2010, 12:45 PM
    What is basic travelers allowance
    My friend is a us citizen who lives in the united kingdom she wants to move here and has a plane ticket for a one way trip from uk to omaha Nebraska but she has no money what so ever only the plane ticket here and they told her she can't travel with out bta of 5000 what can she do?
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Oct 28, 2010, 01:51 PM

Who's "they"? Never heard of such thing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Basic Travel Allowance [ 3 Answers ]

Is there a basic travel allowance required for someone to return to the US if they are a US citizen

UK basic travel allowance [ 2 Answers ]

A 30 year old friend of mine wants to visit me in TX, she has passport and airline ticket and they will not let her on plane without basic travel allowance of $1000 pounds from the UK. She has a roundtrip ticket... she only wants to visit... She will stay with my family while in TX... Is this true?

Personal travelers allowance [ 3 Answers ]

This man I have been talking to online for over a month, he is in England right now and says he has to have 3000.00 pounds in order to leave to go to the US because he is not a US citizen or a UK citizen and says that the airline and immigration won't let him board the plane unless he has this...

Personal travelers allowance [ 1 Answers ]

I have been talking to a man online who says he is from the US, not originally born here in the US, but his family moved here when he was little. Anyway, he was working in Nigeria for three years on a construction project and was paid 5 Million, but had to come up with 200,000.00 in taxes before...

View more questions Search