Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jass786 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2010, 08:48 PM
    New rules for pr in australia from 2010
    I am dooing cookery and I have completed one smester. Some people said that there is no pr in cookery is it right?what are the new rules for cookery and how many bands we need in this
    devs2020 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2010, 06:13 PM
    Hi, I am providing the requirement for applying TR or PR in australia after jan 2010 for all trade stuidents(cookery) etc.and this information is taken for DIAC web site and some other researches from lawyers so any one can trust that

Hi brother its dev, I just want to let you know that there are some changes in the migration program for all trade courses from jan 2010, that means as cookery is also a trade so you have to clear the job ready test to apply for PR or TR. In short I can say that PR is still in existence but quite hard according to new rules. Job ready test is a 4 step procedure which is quite complicated first step is that you need to have 6 each ielts score , unpaid or paid working experience in cookery as Sheff for at least six months(not even one day less) . And if you complete the first step then diac will issue you a letter by which you can apply for TR and also proceed to next step of job ready test. I am giving you the address of official govt site for job ready test. You can have the required information from the site given below... but in short I can say that if you want to apply for TR then clearing the first step is compulsory and after that, to be eligible for PR u also have to do a paid job after TR to get a PR so work hard and pray god

http://www.deewr.gov.au/Skills/Programs/TRA/residenceVisa/JobReady/Pages/Overview.aspx

To apply for a Provisional Skills Assessment you need to register online through the Job Ready Online Application. When you register you will need to choose a password. When you have successfully completed registration you will be provided with a username. Make sure you keep your password and username in a safe place as you will need these details to Sign In to the Job Ready Online Application as you complete each Step of the Job Ready Program.

To be eligible to apply for TR u must have :

* a valid visa class
    * an AQF qualification in an occupation assessed by TRA
    * relevant work experience performed in Australia that demonstrates a range of tasks and duties of the occupation you are qualified in
    * an IELTS score of 6 or greater in each of the reading, writing, listening and speaking sub-tests of the one General Training test
    O You are not required to sit the IELTS test to demonstrate that you meet the English language threshold if you hold a valid passport from and are a citizen of one of the following countries
    + United Kingdom (UK)
    + Canada
    + New Zealand
    + United States of America (USA)
    + Republic of Ireland
    * paid the AUD $300.00 Provisional Skills Assessment Fee

When you have registered, you will need to Sign In and complete the Provisional Skills Assessment eligibility criteria questions. These questions must be completed by you and not by an agent or representative; however you may choose to have them help you. If you do not answer all the questions or do not meet the eligibility criteria, you will be unable to submit your application.

When you have submitted your application online you will be required to send the following supporting documentation to TRA within 30 working days.

* Provisional Skills Assessment Summary printed from the Job Ready Online Application (completed First step of JOB ready test)
    * Signed Applicant Declaration for Documents Submitted
    * Payment receipt from TRA Easy Pay website
    * Certified copy of your passport including all pages and visa stamps
    * Certified copy of your AQF qualification
    * Certified copy of your IELTS result (unless you hold a valid passport from and are a citizen of the UK, Ireland, NZ, USA or Canada)
    * Statement from your employer about your work experience in Australia over at least 6 months. The statement must detail the occupation in which you were employed; exact periods of employment; and a description of the nature and content of your work along with the machines, tools and equipment used.

Make sure you have all the required documents before you submit your application online.

It is important that you keep copies of all the documents you submit to TRA for your own records.

You will receive an online acknowledgement when your supporting documentation has been registered by TRA.

Most applications will be assessed within 20 working days.

When your application has been assessed, you will receive a letter advising you of the outcome. If you receive a successful outcome, you will be able to use that letter to apply to DIAC for a 485 visa to enable you to participate in the next step of job ready test that is( Job Ready Employment of the Job Ready Program). If you need some help you can call me 0433738359 ( I was also a student of masters accounting and done lot of research so its an honor to help someone in need)
    Rohilla007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2010, 08:22 PM
    I have just completed my computer multy media diploma course. What I have to do for TRA. Kamal Rohilla
    celesty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2012, 11:41 PM
    Hi
    I need to know about the paid work experience in cookery. Can anyone let me know what will happen if someone gone for one month holiday in between that paid work experience period? So that one month is being counted towrds this one year experience or not? That one month holiday was being paid holiday by employer?

Please answer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2010 IRS rules changing basis of inherited prop? [ 9 Answers ]

I was told by a person at IRS that in 2010: the basis of inherited prop will change from the FMV at time of death of the decedent to the descendants adj basis at time of purchase. The same person at IRS mentioned the law will change back to the way it was in 2009. If this is true I may lose some...

View more questions Search