Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shaikhniyaz7799 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2009, 04:43 AM
    Can I enter again in uae
    Hi, iworked in uae from 2002 to 2004... in 2004 my employer filed a police cause against me... and they arrest me.. after judgement I got six months jail... between this period police take me to immigration office in dubai and scan my eyes... then after finish the six months they send me india... on my passport six months ban is mentioned... now I got selected for a company in dubai and my visa is in process... so I want to know that is there any problem to enter uae... kindly answer... thak you
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Jan 9, 2009, 11:29 AM

Having criminal record and found guilty in UAE previously, I don't think your visa will be approved. Better consult immigration lawyer in UAE.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why did the US enter the Korean War? [ 3 Answers ]

Why did the US intervene in the Korean War? What were the reasons? (ie. Was it due to domestic pressures or because of the events in Asia)?

How to enter adjustments [ 1 Answers ]

How do I enter the adjustment for unpaid wages as of December 31 in a worksheet?

Trying to Enter Canada [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to enter Canada, I had A felony 25 years ago, since then I never got in trouble, 3 years ago I tried to enter, only to be turned A way.

Do not enter! [ 51 Answers ]

I warned you!

View more questions Search