Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Leahreeve Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2006, 07:03 AM
    Renewing Greek Passport
    I need urgent help and I would really appreciate it if somebody could help me.
    I have a greek passport that my father has always renewed for me in Zambia (where I was born). He can't do it any more so I am on my own. Unfortunately I cannot speak greek and this has caused me no end of problems. I cannot read the embassy website and no one will talk to me in English. I know I need an identification card to renew the passport but I don't have one because I have never lived in greece.
    Are there any english greeks out there who can advice me or anyone that can help?
    I would appreciate any advice.

Thank you.
    Leah
    Nelson Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2006, 09:10 AM
    Πρέπει να έρθετε σε επαφή με το ελληνικό προξενείο που αναφέρεται στην αρμοδιότητά σας.
    Leahreeve Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2006, 09:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelson
    Πρέπει να έρθετε σε επαφή με το ελληνικό προξενείο που αναφέρεται στην αρμοδιότητά σας.

Not very useful seeing as I just said I can't speak Greek.
    kalamata1 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2008, 06:32 PM
    Hey there, my name is paul... my e-mail address is [email protected] email me or call my cell phone @ 718-781-4640 and ill help you out...
    alexdelay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2010, 09:02 AM
    Hello

Ive have seen this message is really old now but I am in the exact situation as Leah

I can't speak greek and I have faced 3 years of absolute difficulty through the Greek embassy in London

I really need to know how to get my certificate of Stratologia?!

My email address is listed if you have any advice. This would be really appreciated!

Alex
    [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to obtain dual Greek/USA citizenship; having trouble with Greek Consulates [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find help in obtaining Greek citizenship through my father, who was born in Greece, still has his Greek passport, but is now a naturalized U.S. citizen. The main problem I am having is finding a consulate that will even talk to me/help me. The one consulate that has been helpful is...

Greek man are big liers! [ 26 Answers ]

Anybody with greek boyfriends? My greek boyfriend left me with a child.He disappeared and can't find him.I did nothing wrong,been faithfull to him. Can't understand why happened this.We were making wedding plans... Are greek man so big liers?

Greek citizenship [ 1 Answers ]

Hi - How can I get greek citizenship for my son? His father is greek and he recognize baby by his own in front of a public notary.Greek embassy ask me to bring the father but he disappeared.We were never married.What can I do to register my son in Greece? Anyone with greek boyfriend please advise....

Get Greek passport online [ 1 Answers ]

Get Greek passport online,I need to get a Greek passport asap,how can I do this?

View more questions Search