Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    partygirl2007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2007, 12:55 PM
    Married to French citizen
    I have been married to a French Citizen for the past 8 years but was married and have lived the whole time in the USA. Can I get a french passport, or would I have to live in France for a period?
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2007, 01:26 PM
    You are an US citzen, apply for a US passport.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

US citizen married to French national [ 2 Answers ]

I am an American, married a French citizen March 2004. I have a few questions for any of you who have experienced/researched these topics. Also some of these sites may help some of you in similar situations. :) We are visiting France very soon for less than 30 days. I have researched whether I...

US naturalized citizen to become French citizen? [ 0 Answers ]

Hello! I want to know what the process is like to become a French citizen for an American Naturalized Citizen (born in Armenia). My boyfriend is French, and we might get married but we might not. I want to know : 1)how I could be granted French Citizenship without marrying my boyfriend and...

Can French citizen applying for US citizenship keep French nationality too? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Experts, I am a French citizen with a green card since 1997, that I obtained through marriage. I have been living in the US since then and I would like to apply to a US citizenship but keep my French citizenship as well. Is this possible? Also, I am now separated from my husband. Can I...

View more questions Search