Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    mulanlady's Avatar
    mulanlady Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jul 1, 2007, 10:12 PM
    Personal Registration Number
    Dear Sir/ Madam:

    I need to know where and how to get a personal registration number on the European state work force office as soon as possible? Because I have an employer already. I've been trying on clicking all the possible topic here but the answer won't come out. Thank you.
    Clough's Avatar
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

    Jul 2, 2007, 12:22 AM
    You might check out the information on the following site:

    Although, I'm not sure that it is legitimate, it may be worth a try.

    If no success, I would check with your local embassy.
    unlock's Avatar
    unlock Posts: 1, Reputation: 0
    New Member

    Sep 22, 2010, 12:44 AM
    Good aftternoon how can I get my registration number as soon as possible,because I need in my requirements,RONALD ESTREMOS([email protected])thank you verymuch.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to get foreign registration number [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Sir, I applied job in abroad European Team helping me to get that job. But they gave this link to get that foreign state work offices registration number. So please view my profile to get that foreign number Sir. Please do needful for my future sir. Please do needful Regards

Where to get registration number from the relevant European state work force office [ 2 Answers ]

Where to get registration number from the relevant European state work force office?

Registration of business [ 1 Answers ]

How do I register a business, get a tax ID# and what do I need

Company name registration? [ 1 Answers ]

My friend and I are starting a small business, making clothing (one off's) and jewellry, do we have to register our company name before we can use it on label's, if so ,who do we contact??

View more questions Search