I ve a problem with my name in my passport and hence in US visa its given as FNU in the first name and the same in the i94 as well.so the ssn was also issued as FNU but I could not get my drivers license because of FNU in the ssn.. so I started it by correcting it in the passport first which was successful.. but when I went to the ssn office with my corrected name in passport they said it needs to match with the i94.so when I called CBP(for getting my i94 corrected) they said they cannot do a name correction at their office... and now I'm stuck without knowing what to do .should I be correcting it in the visa or i94 if so how.. pl help me on this.. thanks in advance.