I am a U.S. citizen, if I was to go to Mexico to marry a Mexican what kind of documentation would I need. I have my passport and I was planning to get my tourist card when I crossed the border. Is the tourist card enough or do I absolutely need a visa? Do I have to get my birth certificate translated to Spanish? And after I marry him can I apply for change of status there or would I have to come back to the states? Please help!!