Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    mariayabel's Avatar
    mariayabel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jan 14, 2006, 03:21 AM
    Marrige for Green Card
    I need to know I've applied for immigration petion through my brother who is a citizen but I am engaged to get married to a US citizen also. Here is my ? If I get married will it afect the application that is ongoing with my brother?
    flashbakx's Avatar
    flashbakx Posts: 10, Reputation: 2
    New Member

    Feb 5, 2006, 02:56 PM
    Go here register and you will get your answer for free from immigration experts. Or email the US consulate handling your case . If your not In the United states email the US consulate in your home country.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moving to US from canada on L visa - process of applying for EAD & green card? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, We are currently residing in canada as permanent residents for the past 1-1/2 yr. Recently my wife's company was acquired by a US firm who as a result of their decision to relocate operations to it's US headquarters, extended an offer to the whole operations department to move & relocate to DC...

Would you recommend marrige [ 11 Answers ]

I'm 22 will finish school next year Still living with my mother and brother and now fiancÚ in ny My mother just recently got a divorce with my father I was born in poland and have lived there for the first 10 years of my life She is 28 and not a us citizen so that is one of the reason we want...

From the queen of mean I am green [ 8 Answers ]

Hey ladies and gentle men(yes you men too) if you want to have great skin its called noxema and olay moisturizer. My grandmother has used noxema to clean her face since she was a teenager and uses olay after she washes. She has glowing, baby smooth skin and she gets asked out by the young men all...

Change from F1 to Green CArd [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, During 2004 I have changed my status from F1 to resident , because I had won the Visa Lotery. Since I cannot use the standard deduction, I was wondering If I can deduct the expenses I made to get the Gc? (the interview was abroad, so I had to fly , plus the fee itself. ) Can somebody help...

View more questions Search