Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    allieDavid's Avatar
    allieDavid Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Aug 21, 2018, 07:24 PM
    Man I am marrying is from greece I am usa, what do I need to live in greece
    The man I am marrying has dual citizenship from USA and Greece. I'm USA citizen. What do I need to live in Greece with him?
    tickle's Avatar
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674

    Aug 22, 2018, 04:35 AM
    Allie, contact the US consulate where you live. Nothing better then going the source for this qualified information.
    Fr_Chuck's Avatar
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692

    Aug 22, 2018, 09:25 AM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to locate someone in greece [ 2 Answers ]

Anybody knows how can I find a person in athens greece? I have his parents name and his birth date but I still can't find his address or phone?I tried greek white pages but he is not listed.

Greece musics [ 2 Answers ]

We will having a play about greece.. We are thinking a story about a god.. We are needing a background music with a taste of greece music... Thanks for answering our problim.. It would be a great help for us... We are needing just a title of the song and if posible the site were I can...

Greece immigrations [ 11 Answers ]

If anyone knows anything about greece immigrations at all.could you please contact me as soon as possible. Thanking you Tracy

Marriage law in Greece [ 1 Answers ]

ı would like to find out the prosidures of marrige in Greece with greek citizen. ı am a turkish citizen and ı want to find out what ı should do? What documents ı should prepare.

View more questions Search