Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    vocon's Avatar
    vocon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jun 19, 2010, 11:04 PM
    L1 visa holder returning home
    What procedures do I need to go through before my L1 visa ends so I can return home? Are there documents that I need to fill out?
    NYcityboy's Avatar
    NYcityboy Posts: 785, Reputation: 65
    Senior Member

    Jun 20, 2010, 07:18 PM

    Nothing other than to turn in your I-94 when you leave the US. Make sure you have copies of it and your L-1 file in case you file for another NIV.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

First Time Home Buyer $8,000 Tax Credit for H1B visa holder. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am currently on H1B Visa and my spouse is on H4 visa. We are planning to buy a house but not sure if we are eligible to get the First Time Home Buyer $8,000 Tax Credit. Also we have not travelled outside US in the past 2+ years. Can anyone please advise. Thank you very much in advance

Can a F-2 visa holder run an online shop based on their home country? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm currently living in the US on an F-2 visa. I know that I'm not allowed to be employed nor to get paychecks nor to have a business even if it's online. My question is, what about having an online shop that is based in my home country and run everything from there except the shipping (all...

Can F-1 visa holder without earning be a dependent for H-1b visa holder husband? [ 10 Answers ]

I know that the question is kind of strange, but here is my situation. I am having H1b visa at present (moved from OPT to H1b last September). My wife is a student with F1 student visa (in Illinois Urbana Champaign). But she has completed her residential requirement and since last year has been...

View more questions Search