Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    Piggley Winks's Avatar
    Piggley Winks Posts: 40, Reputation: 1
    Junior Member

    Jun 10, 2016, 04:07 AM
    Job transition during Special Handling Labor Certification
    I am a teaching faculty. My employer is about to proceed with my permanent residency petition through a faculty labor certification case. During the process, can I switch to another university? If yes, during which stage am I allowed to have a job transition? Thank you.
    ma0641's Avatar
    ma0641 Posts: 15,681, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

    Jun 11, 2016, 07:06 PM
    You should be asking the school. We have no idea where you are located.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Possible to surcharge for handling hazmat during construction job? [ 1 Answers ]

Do I bill extra for having handled hazardous material -don't normally handle any -if it occurred suddenly during a small reconstruct job?

Labor certification position opened [ 1 Answers ]

I read an article about h4 visa application denial due to some discrepancies on the petition like the salary not been followed that led to petition being revoked by both the employer and employee. My concern is, we're planning to apply our daughter a the dependent visa this year, but the problem...

View more questions Search