Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    dan cristian's Avatar
    dan cristian Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Mar 2, 2019, 03:41 PM
    Immigration law
    Hi I am Ghanian and I am married with an Romanian citizen , I would like to know if I can go in Romania with my husband without a visa.
    Thank you.
    Kind regards.
    Fr_Chuck's Avatar
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,302, Reputation: 7692

    Mar 2, 2019, 04:23 PM
    No, you will require a passport from your county and the proper visa from their country.

    Remember marriage alone does not guarantee entry into another country. They will need proof of a valid marriage, proof of marriage, evidence of living together and more.

    He will normally also have to prove there is financial ability to afford to pay your expenses in their country after you live there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Immigration Australia#Q Immigration Australian [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to know if there is a register of public records that is able to be accessed regarding - Australians that have migrated to other countries?

Uae immigration [ 0 Answers ]

Dear sir Check my passtport No mw5141121 Blacklist is Or No

Immigration fees for Australian immigration [ 6 Answers ]

Dear Sir; I want to know the immigration fee for Australian Immigration please also clasify both refundable in case of rejection and non refundable immigration fee. I travers every Australian immigration web site but I did'nt find immigration fee please replay me soon. ...

Immigration [ 2 Answers ]

Hi : If parents both have green card and they deliver baby in India, does the baby also get green card? How can the parents bring the baby to US and can the baby stay in US as a permanent residentor how long does the baby get to stay? What are the rules? Can you please share? Thanks

Immigration [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Does a green card holder need to stay in US for minimum number of days "every year" to avoid losing (cancelling) the green card? Can the person stay 364 days in India and 1 day in US every year to maintain green card status--or does he have to stay at least 6 months in US every year? Are there...

View more questions Search