Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    yaric's Avatar
    yaric Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Apr 24, 2006, 12:07 PM
    Immigration Law
    If you recently married a immigrant. What is the law on going out of state for honey moon?
    susy's Avatar
    susy Posts: 35, Reputation: 5
    Junior Member

    May 31, 2006, 03:37 PM
    Do you mean illegal immigrant?? Well give her/ him papers. If she/he is illegal, and if she/he gets out of the state, she will not be allowed to enter USA again. So prioritize her/his legalization.
    CaptainForest's Avatar
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

    May 31, 2006, 06:52 PM
    When reading yaric's question, I took it to mean they live in Florida and wish to go to another US State for a honeymoon.

    If that is the case, just go. There are no restrictions on that.
    Krs's Avatar
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

    Jun 1, 2006, 12:26 AM
    Interesting question actually

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Immigration fees for Australian immigration [ 6 Answers ]

Dear Sir; I want to know the immigration fee for Australian Immigration please also clasify both refundable in case of rejection and non refundable immigration fee. I travers every Australian immigration web site but I did'nt find immigration fee please replay me soon. ...

Us immigration [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir; My sister is a us citizen she sent immigration forms to his parents forms contains petions,Affidatives and other types of forms. I want to know which types of forms my parents filled she sents me I-485,Life Legalization form,I-693,G-325A, I-690,Affidavite of Support Under Section 213A...

Immigration [ 3 Answers ]

Is immigration a domestic policy?

Immigration [ 1 Answers ]

What is the way to immigrate to grenada island in the carribian? [email protected]

You.s. Immigration [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if there is a permanent visa for immigrants who are financially secure but are not seeking employment or starting a business.

View more questions Search