Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    silex's Avatar
    silex Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jun 12, 2008, 05:49 PM
    My brother went on vacation one year and met a girl who he later married and sponsored to bring to Canada. It's been 2 years since she has been here, and she's using my brother. She's taking all his money and sending back to her family, and she also treats my brother badly. He claims she loves him and he loves her. But I over heard her telling someone the only reason she married my brother was to come to Canada and after she gets her citizenship and her family over here she's going to leave him, and "take him for everything he's got". Is there a law against this? How can she be stopped?
    lawanwadee's Avatar
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

    Jun 12, 2008, 08:08 PM
    If your brother is willing and happy "being used", nobody can do anything. This is his business, not yours.
    Fr_Chuck's Avatar
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,303, Reputation: 7691

    Jun 12, 2008, 08:13 PM
    Sadly if your brother does not want to see it or if he does is willing to put up with her, there is little you can do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Immigration fees for Australian immigration [ 6 Answers ]

Dear Sir; I want to know the immigration fee for Australian Immigration please also clasify both refundable in case of rejection and non refundable immigration fee. I travers every Australian immigration web site but I did'nt find immigration fee please replay me soon. ...

Law immigration [ 2 Answers ]

I had overstayed my US visa. Now I am back to my country. I am getting married to a US citizen and plan to move to US. Do you know if my prior overstay in the country could jeopordize my application.

View more questions Search