Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    wickedclown's Avatar
    wickedclown Posts: 3, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jan 17, 2010, 07:48 PM
    I signed the paper and well when I first came to the stated back in 89 I was 4 yrs old I came in legally with a visa and a passport so so yeah I guess I was inspected.. the only thing I did wrong was over stay my visit and never did anything I made a mistake what's your advice.. p.s and I do have a US wife
    lawanwadee's Avatar
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

    Jan 18, 2010, 10:30 AM

    If your wife is US citizen, then she can file for you if her income meets the requirements. Consult immigration attorney... good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Immagration laws [ 4 Answers ]

I have a boyfriend that is from coloumbia south america.We are planning on getting married.He has a legal passport for 1 year visit.. what will we have to do for him to stay is us...

Immagration law [ 1 Answers ]

Immagtation law Process to obtain visa from Ghana to United States

Canadian visa, or immagration possibilitys [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, My current situation is this; I am a U.S. Citizen born and raised, I have a girlfriend who currently lives in Toronto, Ontario Canada. We have been together for over a year now and On the 5th of July she gave birth to our son. What I am looking for is any way that she would be able to...

Need to know about the Immagration [ 11 Answers ]

I have this guy who works for me right. There is a problem in the us with immigration way too many immigrants. So i need to know a site to make a backround check on him too find out if he is illegal im preety shure he is. I also nned to number too get him deported. Can you please help me?

Immagration fraud [ 1 Answers ]

A person I know was here on a school visa,the gov. gave her a social security number When she got here in 98. Is that standard practice? I also found out that her and her mom forged a lot of her documents, is there a way to find out the truth?

View more questions Search