Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    ginger10's Avatar
    ginger10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Feb 5, 2010, 05:54 PM
    I751 pending, can I travel with a letter extending my conditional resident status?
    Apply for Removal of conditional residence, need to travel overseas, but only have a letter ins sent giving the permission to travel abroad. Is the letter secure or will I have trouble coming back home?
    lawanwadee's Avatar
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

    Feb 5, 2010, 07:05 PM

    Get infopass... bring your passport and have I-551 stamped in your passport before leaving US, then you are safe.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Travel by L1B while H1B status pending [ 1 Answers ]

I'm working with a Company A in INDIA and holding L1B visa with validity till Jun 2009. I applied for H1B through company B. I've been pass through H1B lottery process for current year. Now my H1B visa status is Pending. Can I travel to US by L1B visa now. If I travel, Will my H1B petition get...

I751 Approved - Divorce Pending [ 3 Answers ]

I got my I751 Approved this month. Married to USC in good faith, have baby together. Filed I751 jointly because were then together. Later she filed divorce and its pending but I got my I751 approved before final divorce. Timeline is as follows: Married 08/14/2004 Got Conditional GC - 03/25/05...

H1B Visa Pending, want to travel. [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I would be glad if someone could help me out here, about travelling abroad while my application for changing from F1 to H1 status is pending. If I travel abroad right now, my I94 card number is going to change, so will that require me to REFILE the H1 application again or I would be...

View more questions Search