Can you still report someone who's here illegally, even if they got married?:confused:
I know someone that was here for numerous years on a school VISA but was working. He recently got married, but he asked me for a year to marry him because he didn't want to get deported. Then after I broke up with him he went and got a marriage licence with someone else, before marring his new wife.
He also was working in the US and only had a student Visa. Now he's graduated but he's married.
I know that he's married just for his citizenship. Its been a while since I've know, I did go to the police once and tried to tell them but they said I had to get a lawyer because they couldn't do anything. Is there anything that can be done now about him doing illegal things even though he's married:confused:
Hope someone can help.
Thanks! :)