Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    sonisash's Avatar
    sonisash Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    May 30, 2007, 10:38 PM
    How to Come canada
    Hi I'm shaili I'm an indian I want to settle in canada I have a US visitor visa can you please guide me that how do I settle in canada with my husband.
    Lowtax4eva's Avatar
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

    May 31, 2007, 07:34 AM
    Well you need to give more information first, is your husband Canadian or American? Do either of you have a work visa for Canada?

    You can't just decide to move to a new country, you have to apply, if either of you have any immigration status in Canada this will help.

    Please let me know and I can give a more specific answer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Canada [ 3 Answers ]

What's is another name for Canada's legislure?

Canada [ 1 Answers ]

I was thinking about going to Canada for the weekend for my birthday in Feb., I live in Rochester, NY. I was told that you can enter Canada with a I.D., But in order to come back home into the U.S. I need a passport, is this true???? Please help me!!??!! Thanks so much! :)

Canada [ 1 Answers ]

What two bodies are the canada's legislature divided into

Going to Canada [ 5 Answers ]

Did that go into effect to need a passport to go to Canada this year? We want to go up this summer?

View more questions Search