Dear sir,
Here is question.

My mother is 65 years old,she is a green card holder of USA. She has completed her period for applying for the citizenship.the problem is that she can't even read or write her mother tongue properly so english language is far more difficult for her.she is an illiterate. Is there any way you could suggest or is there any clause in the laws? Which could help her for the exam.that she is supposed to give.Because she can not speak or understand or write and read english. Can she get an interpreter in the exam?please help us.