Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    Loquits's Avatar
    Loquits Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Apr 23, 2013, 05:30 PM
    Getting marry with someone out of the country
    What do I need to do to get marry with someone that got in to the country with a visa and now she Docent have that anymore
    joypulv's Avatar
    joypulv Posts: 21,593, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

    Apr 23, 2013, 05:33 PM
    What country are you in? What country is she from? She's with you, but her visa expired?
    lawanwadee's Avatar
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

    Apr 24, 2013, 08:39 PM
    I assume that she entered US as a visitor and now her visa expires. There are two separate issues here:

    Marriage.. you can marry her as long as she has any form of ID such as passport, etc.
    Visa.. both of you should look into details in regards to immigration law.
    USCIS - Green Card Through Family

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Arabic and living in arabic country but having in mind to marry a convert muslim [ 0 Answers ]

Arabic muslim and living in arabic country but having in mind to marry a convert muslim! What is the possibilities!!

Can I marry a easttimore man and get citizenship to stay in his country [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my name is gabrielle I am from the uk and my boyfriend is from easttimore and he has a portugesse passport I am wondering when I marry him would I be able to get a visa to live in his country

View more questions Search