Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    graika24's Avatar
    graika24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jun 22, 2014, 08:03 AM
    Can I virtually work for an Indian Company, and get paid and taxed in India, while I am on F2 visa in US.
    lawanwadee's Avatar
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

    Jun 22, 2014, 05:07 PM
    I assume you are Indian national, if so, yes, you can virtually work for Indian company while you are in US.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search